It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:42 pm 

I am new here, and I am sorry to say that I am not a very professional programmer, - but I am still doing the job of being webmaster at a fairly big 3 laungages website. I have been using admiror gallery with pleasure for some years, very happy about it. Normally found no problems. Version 5.2
Out of nowwhere (probably not :)) - but I had not at all realised this before accidentially calling a menu point in a certain menu.

Seems suddenly my menus does not sit where they should normally. First step to contact my Joomla support. They say they think it is the admiror gallery plugin - they tried disable it, then things were fixed and normal.
This is their answer to me:
Quote:

The issue is caused by the Content - Admirror Gallery plugin, the menu returns to its position after I disable it and when it's enabled, the browser console shows this error:

unreachable code after return statement[Learn More] AG_jQuery.js:1:30110

And points to the file located in your /httpdocs/plugins/content/admirorgallery/admirorgallery/ directory called AG_jQuery.js - it may be a conflict between the plugin and the template, you will need to consult both of their developers for help in this matter as I'm afraid we don't support 3rd party extensions.
Quote:

As I said, I am not coding or at all knowledgeable about these things, so please, I need some help which is not telling me to go somewhere and 'code' something. :)

First link is as the menu has to sit correctly (and does)
second link is when I click on a menu item - it should be staying same place, but its moving down underneath.

https://www.parosphromenus-project.org/ ... wn-species
https://www.parosphromenus-project.org/en/p-allani

Kind regards Helene

Post subject: problems with admiror gallery changing placement of menus
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:42 pm 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:49 pm 

So, I am sorry there seems to be noone answering

I have had to now return to the previous version of admiror gallery, and this has fixed the problem for now. However, I do hope that you will look into what might have caused this problem, so that
it could be possible to keep admiror fully updated to the latest version.

Of course the links in the first post will no longer show the actual error which happened.

kind regards Helene

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:08 pm 

Please ..... Is no one here ?

I would really still appreciate some help, - because though it did fix the immidiate problem, - my problem now is that I cannot upgrade to the last version, - which of course is not so good.

If I am not able to update to the last version, eventually I will have to look for another component, which I am really sad about, because admiror gallery works really well for me otherwise.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:34 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

I'm still here, but I'm not that good with error finding. I'll send a message to the dev for you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:09 am 
Developer
Developer

Hi, the issue with unreachable code is also present at the moment on your site, so I guess this is just a warning due to some jQuery mismatch.

There is one known issue with the 5.2 version, and the is a missing </div> in one file that could cause a lot of problems. :)

Since we are in the process of updating to the latest jQuery, since now Joomla is using it by default and avoid issues, also some template and popup refactoring.
I even had some idea of writing some Unit tests, but that’s another story :)

Anyway, that is why we still didn't publish the new update with this fixed.

Is it possible for you to wait for a few days, and I will publish 5.2.1 with this fixed, and you will be able to test?

Post subject: Re: problems with admiror gallery changing placement of menu
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:09 am 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:46 am 

Thanks everyone, I also need help!
phim sex
phim sex viet nam
phim sex loan luan
xnxx
xvideos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:39 pm 

hello, where can i find the patch for the missing </div> problem?
thank you!