It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:45 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:53 pm 

Hello,

I find Admiror Clumnizer as very useful, but have following issue.

I am using Featured Article Menu Item to display Leading Articles on frontend.
In particular articles I publish Mini FrontPage module with {loadmodule} tag. And here problems start.

If I use featured article with Admiror Columnizer below articles with Mini FrontPage everything is Ok.
If I use featured article with Admiror Columnizer above articles with Mini FrontPage styling of Mini FrontPage is extended from featured articles area
also to right Module area which should not happen.

I also tested other Frontend News module. There was the same effect. I also tried Category Blog Layout Menu Item. Effect was the same.

You can check effect on link http://vnaravi.si

Kindly pls advise how that issue can be solved.

Thx for your reply in advance
Matej

Post subject: frontend news display problems
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:53 pm 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:31 pm 

I solved problem without Columnizer directly in Source Code Editor with HTML/CSS script.
Anyway, initial issue with Columnizer stays.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:32 pm 
Developer
Developer

Hmmm, I'm not sure I understand what is exactly the problem. In these cases screenshot is always the best way to explain :)

But it is great that you manage to find a workaround for this issue.

If you find the time to help me investigate this issue more it would be great if you could provide a screenshot or exact links so I could compare the two cases and hopefully resolve the issue.