It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:55 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 pm 

Is it possible to combine this template with the carousel-big template in order to achieve the same setup as carousel with buttons in the bottom and with the mosaic hover possibilities?

Post subject: Combining Build Internet Mosaic with carousel-big template
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 pm 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 am 
Developer
Developer

Everything is possible, just to find someone to make it :lol:

Making a template from existing web gallery library is easy, programming a custom library is a different story :-P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:33 am 

I thought it would be easier to implement the j-query in the already made carousel template than to make a completely new template :P But I also have no experience in j-query whatsoever xD

I just really wanted that specific library but I guess i have to go with making a flashgallery then and implement it with a joomlaextension, since I am not sure I will be able to implement the jquery library in the carousel template if someone as skilled as you can't ^^'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 am 
Developer
Developer

That's the source of the problem... I'm not so skilled to read someone else code with ease. I try my best, but I'm still far from pro coder.

If You build a flash gallery, which using XML as a input for files and descriptions (like default Simple Flash template), than it can be easelly made as AG Template.

Contributor Blogs

Joomla! - the dynamic portal engine and content management system

Call for Production Leadership Team Nominations

The Joomla! Production Leadership Team (PLT) is responsible for leading and coordinating the development of the Joomla CMS and Framework. This includes releasing new versions, fixing bugs, adding new features, and creating documentation and transl...

http://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/1834-call-for-production-leadership-team-nominations.html

Business Pizza, Bugs, and Fun October 17, 2014

You're Invited Please consider this your personal invitation to jo...

http://community.joomla.org/blogs/community/1832-business-pizza-bugs-and-fun-october-17th-2014.html

JED 3 Nearing Completion: Call for Beta Testers

We’re really excited to share that the development process for the new Joomla Extension Directory (JED) getting close to the finish line. As of right now, the front-end and back-end development is approximately 90% complete, and the JED Team is ...

http://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/1830-jed-3-nearing-completion-call-for-beta-testers.html