It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:02 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:06 pm 
Maegashira
Maegashira

Hello,
I've found Admiror Gallery almost exactly what I was planning to do by myself, but I miss some features.
So as promised in emails, my ideas on additional features goes below and in next separate topics.

Possibility to hide files and folders from frontend display.

This can be done using JFile filters.

I'm thinking of 2 ways to define hidden folders/files
    1. by comma separated folder names in main gallery configuration field ex:
    Hidden folders: _descriptions,thumbs,some_special_images_we_need_here
    Hidden files: watermark.jpg,watermark-thumb.png

2. folder and file attribute, something like "Priority" (negative values of priority?) in order to hide single images

greets
Miko

Post subject: hidden files and folders/albums [IMPLEMENTED]
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:06 pm 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:15 am 
Developer
Developer

I like second option. It should be easer to implement. I didn't have a need for hidden folders and files. Is there someone else except mko who would like this feature?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:41 pm 
Maegashira
Maegashira

heh, I've already done about 40% of first option :) Stuck on probably most important part, getting params work, but working on solving this. Will send You modifications, when done, so You could decide if use it or not.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:16 pm 
Developer
Developer

Hahahahaha... why the harder way, mko ?!

Having a checkbox in Image Manager, in folder view, and having additional data in an image xml file is much better. If you wish, you can help us with folder details support :-)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:02 pm 
Maegashira
Maegashira

kekeljevic wrote:
Having a checkbox in Image Manager, in folder view, and having additional data in an image xml file is much better.

I agree, just focused on plugin now. I've done it working both ways (with Priority=-1 temporary, code on email).
Idea with first option is to hide some folders global, like "_descriptions" or ".svn" etc. left by previously used gallery (AtomIcon).

Post subject: Re: hidden files and folders/albums
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:02 pm 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 pm 

Hi kekeljevic,

Yes pls I would like to see this feature (watermark) in my photos it will safe lot of time and work ! , i don't want to change my plug-in to other they provide this feature because Admiror Gallery is in my top 5 plug-in and that would be grate to make better.

I use joomla 1.5 can it be done with a Admiror Gallery v.3 ? or i have to upgrade my joomla and plug-in ?

Please Let me know as soon as possible if can be done or not

thank you :)