It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Image Manager Layout
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:26 am 
Developer
Developer

We are open for ideas & comments about Image Manager Layout.

Image Manager consists from 2 screen: Folder Details and Image Details

Folder Details has options for files & folders management. These options are:
- Delete
- Copy to
- Move to
- Bookmark Folder
- Add Folder
- Rename
- Priority

Still needs to be done
- Folder Captions (default language and front-end languages)
- Default Thumbnail

Image Details has options for Image Captions (default language and front-end languages).

Post subject: Image Manager Layout
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:26 am 
 Post subject: Re: Image Manager Layout
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

This might be a silly question....but I've not ever managed to work out the purpose of the Bookmarking ability!?

IMO the spanner looks more like a doggie biscuit than a spanner....hehehe

We need the ability to be able to Prioritise folders as well as images please.

Also, for both folders and images a few more ways to order images such as "Name Ascending; Name Descending; Date - Newest first; Date - Oldest first; Most popular first" I know the general control panel has "priority / name / date" but per folder would be much nicer.....or maybe (as you can sort of do that via the article AG commands) just expand on what's in the general configuration panel??

I personally think the bright neon pink colour used to hilite items within the manager is hideous! Any other choices?

Will it be possible to upload multiple pictures without archiving them first at any point? IE in the lister Shift or CTRL selecting of multiple files?

Is that enough to be going on with for the time being?? :D

Sam :) hehehe

Post subject: Re: Image Manager Layout
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:31 am 
Developer
Developer

You maniac!!! :lol:

Bookmark has the same purpose as browser or file manager bookmarks. It's handy if You a lot of folders inside folders...

I also think that icon looks like doggie biscuit, but I work in hurry, didn't find a time to make a new icon instead this ridiculous icon.

Pink and orange are brend colors, but I agree that ping is little to strong, especially when selecting PNG image with transparent background when everything became PINKY WINKY :-P .

Selecting a multiple files is quite unstable in browsers... only option for this which I heard is Flash interface. Eventually, we could see to implement something which will automatically add additional file input field, after file is selected.

Arranging of folders (Albums) is planned, but is not a small task to implement. First, AG Engine core needs to be redone to support descriptions for folders (descriptions should hold captions and priorities data).