It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: File name
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:43 am 

Is it possible to remove file name inside lightbox? I just want to have Next, Previous, Close control and information about number of pictures inside gallery (and what is the number of picture that I'm looking at).

Ne znam da li sam dobro srocio na engleskom :) . Znaci, da li je moguce izbaciti prikaz imena fajla unutar lightbox-a. Razlog je sledeci > ceo sajt je na cirilici, a vasa ekstenzija ne podrzava cirilicna imena fajlova, pa ako je moguce barem da iskljucim prikaz imena fajla.

Hvala unapred!
Thanks forward!

Post subject: File name
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:43 am 
 Post subject: Re: File name
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:23 pm 
Developer
Developer

Yes it is possible :) Just let me know what popup do you plan to use? Slimbox, pirobox or fancybox? And I will make a version without filenames for you.

As for the Cyrillic support it is not the gallery that doesn't support it, but that depends on the popup script that is used. We do not make our own scripts for popup, we use existing scripts and we implement it to work with our plugin.

P.S. Dobro si srocio na engleskom ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:10 pm 

I will need corections for slimbox popup. But I am wondering, what will I do with new version of Admiror gallery. Do I need first to remove older version or just to overwrite some files that you gave me?

Thank a lot for helping me.

Svaka cast na dosadasnjem radu (pregledao sam portfolio), a posebno hvala za ovu podrsku. Samo napred.

Aleksandar from Kragujevac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 pm 
Developer
Developer

It seems that I didn't understand you :)

Yes it is correct, the plugin doesn't support Cyrillic file names, but you can name the file using Serbian Latin, and then add captions to the images using Image manager from AdmirorGallery Component.
You can download it from http://www.admiror-design-studio.com/en ... or-gallery (Download Component 1.8 (Toolkit))
This component adds some extra features and makes working with images easier.
You can see how to add captions for images in the first video on this page :
http://www.admiror-design-studio.com/en ... er-manuals
The video covers the whole front end gallery manager, and also the caption adding.

But if you don't want to have captions for your images at all, you can download this file :
Attachment:
File comment: Caption visible=false
slimbox2.zip [631 Bytes]
Downloaded 448 times

I used quick and dirty way to hide captions, just copy this CSS file to "plugins\content\AdmirorGallery\popups\slimbox\css"
overwrite the old one and thats all :)

Best Regards,

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 pm 

Thank you a lott.
First I tried hidden property of CSS, but I didn't like.
Then I use classic description of image, and I got what I wanted. :P

Thanks again, for your quick and thorough assistance.

Pozdrav od Aleksandra.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 pm