It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:39 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:26 pm 
Komusubi
Komusubi

Hello,

I have noticed that in admiror 5 the code is being inserted in a different way and some of the features are not working properly for example

Admiror 5 Code inserted using the button in an article:

Code:
{AG rootFolder="/images/" thumbWidth="150" thumbHeight="120" newImageTag="0" newImageTag_days="7" paginUse="1" paginImagesPerGallery="12" albumUse="1" backgroundColor="#ffffff" foregroundColor="#808080" highliteColor="#fea804" frame_width="300" frame_height="400" showSignature="0" plainTextCaptions="1" ignoreError="1" ignoreAllError="0" thumbAutoSize="height" template="classic_centered_nocaption" popupEngine="slimbox" arrange="name"}festival-year/2014/fun-run-photos{/AG}

Admiror 4 Code inserted using the button in an article:

Code:
{AG rootFolder="/images/" thumbWidth="150" thumbHeight="120" thumbAutoSize="height" arrange="name" backgroundColor="ffffff" foregroundColor="808080" highliteColor="fea804" frame_width="400" frame_height="300" newImageTag="0" newImageTag_days="7" paginUse="1" paginImagesPerGallery="12" albumUse="1" showSignature="0" plainTextCaptions="0" ignoreError="1" ignoreAllError="0" template="classic_centered_nocaption" popupEngine="slimbox"}festival-year/2014/fun-run-photos{/AG}

While the code looks the same the order is very different. In fact using the code from admiror 5 will not let image outline change to the chosen color or sort by the name, priority etc correctly. If I move things around and place the code made by admiror 4 then the hover and the sorting work as intended.

So my question is do the commands need to be in a certain order for all the features to work correctly?

Thanks,

Phil

Post subject: Admiror Gallery Code Insertion
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:26 pm 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:57 pm 
Developer
Developer

In general order of parameters should not be a problem because we use key to access them (params["useAlbums"]), but if you say that changing the order fixes some issues than, order, probably is a problem :)
I need to check that, and let you know.

Thanks for reporting.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:23 am 
Developer
Developer

I checked with both codes you posted and I don't see the difference on the page.

Can you check if, maybe, you have caching turned on?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:33 pm 
Komusubi
Komusubi

caching is disabled. i will try again

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:57 pm 
Komusubi
Komusubi

OK this is what I have found out and it is very strange. Please visit this page to see what I am talking about http://new.olusteefestival.com/photos.

If I just use the Admiror 4 Code the Gallery works fine and the mouse over is working properly. See gallery http://new.olusteefestival.com/photos/205-2014-fun-run-photos.

If I just use the Admiror 5 Code the Gallery shows the pictures but none of the mouse over is working. See gallery http://new.olusteefestival.com/photos/208-2014-fun-run-photos-3.

Now for the strange part.

If I display both galleries on one page using the Admiror 4 Code for one gallery and the Admiror 5 Code for another gallery, both galleries mouse over work fine. See Gallery http://new.olusteefestival.com/photos/207-2014-fun-run-photos-2.

Any thoughts

Phil

Post subject: Re: Admiror Gallery Code Insertion
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:57 pm 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:31 pm 
Developer
Developer

Hmm, I just noticed something that might be a cause of this. See that in version 5 code you have:
Code:
backgroundColor="#ffffff" foregroundColor="#808080" highliteColor="#fea804"

and in version 4:
Code:
backgroundColor="ffffff" foregroundColor="808080" highliteColor="fea804"

"#" is added in version 5. I think that might be the issue here.

As if you check the page output with version 5 code you can see that there is an empty definition for :
Code:
.AG_classic_centered_nocaption .ag_imageThumb:hover {
}

but in version 4 you have:
Code:
.AG_classic_centered_nocaption .ag_imageThumb:hover {
    background-color: #FEA804;
}

If this is the case it also makes sense why everything is OK when both codes are on one page, because version 4 code adds the correct definition that is picked up by both galleries.

All in all, can you try to remove "#" from version 5 code and check? And I should check why does version 5 creating the code with # :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:12 pm 
Komusubi
Komusubi

You are correct taking the "#" out of all 3 of the color formats made the photos behave like Admiror 4. Thanks for all your help