It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:04 pm 

Hi there,

I just wanted to say thank you for this great extension. I have tried many in the past but nothing so fast and easy like this so hats off to the developer :D

There is a few questions I am puzzled with. My extension details are below using the classic template with pirro box witch I may discard due to the fact that large images do not fit the screen. (sad really as this plugin was really nice). :cry:

Anyways I am using a external image within captions that display webpages on an external site. everything works well but now im trying to make a alt text so when I hover over a image/thumbnail it displays the file name ie 01/02/03 ect ect this i cannot do. Any help with this would be great i've tried for days now but with out results. I have only played with the xml file that is created in the folder of the images. Am I playing with the wrong file? I can get the hover over image to appear the same name as file but then i get and error saying;

XML Parsing Error at 9:11. Error 76: Mismatched tag

Site is on local server at the moment so I cannot as of yet give links.

If the alt text works, the link doesnt its either one or the other that works and not both at the same time. Any help would be much appreciated.

Im using
Component Version: 4.5.0
Plugin Version: 4.5.0
Button Version: 4.5.0

P.S Is there anywhere to find future updates like is there a search plugin going to be created? Also once in my gallery where I have the thumbnail of main folder then I have sub folders with more images in them is there any way I can get the discription to show like the image I have uploaded?Image with maybe a wysiwyg Editor. If not Maybe this could be in the pipe lines or as a suggestion? What would you think? For the moment plain text will do for now.

Any help to my questions would be greatful and thanks again for making a great extension. :D :D :D :D

Post subject: Adding image alt text on hover
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:04 pm 
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:50 pm 
Developer
Developer

What did you try so far? Have you edited some par of AG code and which one?
Did you use Image Manager to set image names? I thought that name on hover should be automatically added.

About description, I'm not sure that I understand what you need.
If you mean to add a description for sub folders and make it display like on the picture? If yes, it could be possible by making changes in template you use.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:05 pm 

I was editing the xml file that admiror gallery creates within the folder where the images are held. The text is a hreff tag It brings in the image and link but the hover text is also the hreff tag witch im trying to change into the actual image name held in the folder. Hope this makes a little more sense as i wasnt too clear on my previous post. (my fault).

As for the image posted, yes I would like to display the discription aligned right to the gallery thumbnail, how would this be possible?

Regards
Amrit