It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:36 am 

Hello,

And thanks for an awesome gallery!

To make it even better I would like to have next and previous in my native language (my site is only in Swedish).

I've searched for a solution but havn't found any yet.

Is there a way to easy change this within Admiror Gallery?

BR

Magnus

Post subject: Change next / previous to other language
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:36 am 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:52 pm 
Developer
Developer

Yes this is known issue, but you can fix it very easy :)

Open [sv-SE].plg_content_admirorgallery.ini, it should be located in [joomla root]\administrator\language\[sv-SE] and add:
Code:
NEXT="Next"
PREV="Prev"

Of course instead of "Next" and "Prev" you should put the appropriate words in Swedish.

If you have the time you could add you translation here or on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ad ... allery-50/ and add Swedish :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:15 am 

Vasiljevski wrote:
Yes this is known issue, but you can fix it very easy :)

Open [sv-SE].plg_content_admirorgallery.ini, it should be located in [joomla root]\administrator\language\[sv-SE] and add:
Code:
NEXT="Next"
PREV="Prev"

Of course instead of "Next" and "Prev" you should put the appropriate words in Swedish.

If you have the time you could add you translation here or on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ad ... allery-50/ and add Swedish :)

Hello,

Nothing I done has helped - I've followed your notes above also followed guidelines I found on other threads at the forum.

About Next and Previous on the popup itself I've did new gifs and replace the ones in Lightbox to get the gallery to be in Swedish.

But about the NEXT/PREVIOUS below gallery still nothing I do seems to make the Next/Previous below gallery to be in desired language (see attached image).

Some parts I've managed to get to our Swedish but the Next/Previous below gallery doesn't seem possible for me to change.
Your tips above didn't help since I cannot find the NEXT and/or PREVIOUS in ini file.
I'm using Brackets (ctrl + f) doesn't find these words for me to change.

Don't know what to do - the Admirorgallery is awesome exept for the diffuculties changing language.

BR

Magnus

Attachments:
sidan.jpg
sidan.jpg [ 65.37 KiB | Viewed 3220 times ]

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:07 pm 
Developer
Developer

There is no
Code:
NEXT="Next"
PREV="Prev"

you need to add them :) We missed to add these two, when we added pagination support.

Can you attach your ini file and post what need to be added for Prev/Next. I will add it and test it on my side..