It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:22 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:15 pm 

I am using Joomla 2.5.14 and the Admiror Gallery 4.5. The Admiror Gallery works fine for me on single articles.

But I want to implement my News page as a blog with several articles which all include a small Admiror Gallery. If I create just one article with a gallery it works out fine. But If I create another article with an Admiror Gallery, the thumb images of one article won't be shown correctly. It doesn't matter how many articles with Admiror Galleries I include, the thumb images are just corretly displayed in one article.

If I have only one article with an Admiror Gallery on the news page (as a blog) and I go to plugins/content/admirorgallery/admirorgallery/thumbs on my ftp server the thumb images are there. But if I create a new gallery in a new article the thumb images from the first gallery disappear and the ones from the secound gallery will be created.

Meanwhile I put all my news articles in one single article (instead of the blog system) and then it works out fine. But it is definitely no permanent solution. It would be really amazing if you could tell me how to fix that problem. If you need I can also send you screenshots.

Thanks in advance!

Post subject: blog system, thumb images not displayed
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:15 pm 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:30 am 
Maegashira
Maegashira

I got same issue with Articles » Category Blog when in more than 1 article i have included gallery

in plugins/content/admirorgallery/thumbs it generates only 1 folder for thumbs.

please give us sollution about this issue

Regards
Dejan!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:12 pm 
Developer
Developer

Can you check if there is this part of code:
Code:
            //$AG->articleID = $row->id;
            $AG->articleID = 1;

in your plugins\content\admirorgallery\admirorgallery.php ?

If yes, uncomment $AG->articleID = $row->id; and remove $AG->articleID = 1;. This should solve the problem.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:34 pm 

Thanks for your fast response!

The code is there and I changed it the way you told me. Unfortunately it still doesn't work...
Should I send you my php-file and a link to the website?

Thanks,
Julian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:50 am 
Developer
Developer

Please do, and I will check and get back to you.

Post subject: Re: blog system, thumb images not displayed
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:50 am 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:42 pm 

Here is the php-file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vmeqmeopnil7 ... allery.php

And here is my website: http://www.born2kite.com/ktng/ (it is still in progress)
On the front page there is a small admiror gallery in the article "B2K Vacation Gökova, Turkey". Moreover there is one gallery (with one picture only) in the article "B2K Vacation to Sardinia". But that is where the thumb image is not displayed correctly...

If you need any other files just tell me.

Thanks in advance!
Julian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:44 pm 
Developer
Developer

Ok, your file is correct.

I don't see the reason why thumb is not created for the "B2K_Boards_Vacation_Sardinia.PNG"

Is it possible to check error log or turn on error reporting and see what error is preventing thumbnail creation?

Try to remove everything from : plugins/content/admirorgallery/admirorgallery/thumbs/ and let the gallery try to create the thumbnails again.