It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Open for Content User
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:30 pm 

Hi Together

First, sry for my bad english.

I want to set free the admiror gallary for content user. but they allways get the message:

"Es ist nicht erlaubt diese Ressource einzusehen!"

(on english: You are not allowed to see this ressource)

Well, were can i set the permission for that? I do not want to give them admin rights. Just greate gallary and upload images ;) :)

Could you help me?

Thanks and regards from Switzerland
David

Post subject: Open for Content User
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:30 pm 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:47 pm 
Developer
Developer

You mean you want to enable for the user to add and delete images in your gallery?

If you just wanted to display the gallery, the reason for this could be that your gallery is located in your administrator section.

Is it possible to post a link so I could check?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:49 am 

Vasiljevski wrote:
You mean you want to enable for the user to add and delete images in your gallery?

If you just wanted to display the gallery, the reason for this could be that your gallery is located in your administrator section.

Is it possible to post a link so I could check?

My solution should be, that the registerd user can login(frontend, not on the administration section) and upload and create a gallary. But then i get this message above.

With SuperUser rights, it works... but it should also works with less permission.

(because its internal, i canot send you a link, where you have access to.)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:11 pm 
Developer
Developer

Hmm I see. Ok, we don't have an option for that, but you could make some editing in the code to enable this.

Checkout this post: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=704 it seems to me that this is what you need.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:48 am 

Vasiljevski wrote:
Hmm I see. Ok, we don't have an option for that, but you could make some editing in the code to enable this.

Checkout this post: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=704 it seems to me that this is what you need.

Yeah, that was exactly what i needed :) :)

Thank you so much.

May i send you a change request? It would be much easyier, to have a muliple Data upload. (so i can select like 10 images at the same time :))

I already made something linke that for a case study in school:

Code:
foreach($_FILES as $file)
   {
      foreach($file['name'] as $filename){

move_uploaded_file($file['tmp_name'][$i], $GLOBALS["verzeichnis_docs"]. $dir_name . "/" . $filename);

}
   }

/*HTML*/
<input name="uploads[]" type="file" multiple>

Is something like that planned?

And one more question :)
Can i set somewere the POPUP SIZE Maximum? Wenn i Upload a big Picture (with over 1950px) it overfolows my page and making drubels to close the picture again. (just with ESC possible, not with the "X")

Attachments:
error_admiror.png
error_admiror.png [ 383.32 KiB | Viewed 8799 times ]

Post subject: Re: Open for Content User
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:48 am 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:56 pm 
Developer
Developer

Well you can use zip file instead :) I mean if you zip 10 images and upload them, Admiror Gallery will unpack them, this way you get all 10 images uploaded :) It is more elegant, don't you think?

From the image you posted I see that you use pirobox as a popup. Pirobox sets the image size automatically depending on the screen size (well actually it uses browser client size).
Also from the picture, I can see that you have z-order problem with your menu. Check you header or menu CSS, and see if you can make them go behind the popup.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 am 

You are my hero :) It works like that.

Just one more question :) I get sometime, when i upload a gallery, just a blank page... Whats that? An error? Can i enable errors somewere? (or should i just type in error_reporting(E_ALL); )

Regards

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:54 am 

and one more question :)

I would like to show all Galeries on one page :) (Automaticly)

So, i have a "General" Folder, where all other galleries are in:

Folderstructure on mine:

Club
-Team 1
--Galerie1
-Team 2
--Galerie1
---Galerie1.1

I suggest, that i want to show Galerie Club. But i just get a blank page.(There is a title Albums, but now albums showed) But i would like, that there will be showed every folder and every gallerie.

Is that possible?

I've selected the Galerie Club, but see just a page with no folders... But in Club/Team2/Galerie1/ There are images....

Any Idea?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 am 
Developer
Developer

disler wrote:
You are my hero :) It works like that.

Just one more question :) I get sometime, when i upload a gallery, just a blank page... Whats that? An error? Can i enable errors somewere? (or should i just type in error_reporting(E_ALL); )

Regards

Maybe it is PHP thing. When you upload large ZIP file it is possible that the script timeout stops execution (default should be 30sec). So if it takes too long you would just get a blank page, indicating that the current script execution was forcefully stopped.

Post subject: Re: Open for Content User
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 am 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 am 
Developer
Developer

disler wrote:
and one more question :)

I would like to show all Galeries on one page :) (Automaticly)

So, i have a "General" Folder, where all other galleries are in:

Folderstructure on mine:

Club
-Team 1
--Galerie1
-Team 2
--Galerie1
---Galerie1.1

I suggest, that i want to show Galerie Club. But i just get a blank page.(There is a title Albums, but now albums showed) But i would like, that there will be showed every folder and every gallerie.

Is that possible?

I've selected the Galerie Club, but see just a page with no folders... But in Club/Team2/Galerie1/ There are images....

Any Idea?

Well similar thing was already discuses on the forum.
Check out his post: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=885 it seems to me that you have the similar issue.