It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:50 am 

Hello,

Thank you so much for Admiror Gallery Component.... It's awesome gallery component...

Installed Component | Plugin | Button Version : 4.5.0
Joomla : 2.5.8

Its working nicely with Listed, galleryView & Classic Gallery Template.

But if I'm using 2cols & artistic template then it's not showing footer Next page options ( 1 2 Next ).

Any solutions....

thank you,
jsgd2000

Post subject: 2cols & artistic template footer page option not visible
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:50 am 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:46 pm 
Developer
Developer

First, just to let you know that I deleted your two posts about this issue from Artistic and 2 column listed topic. No need for duplicates :)

Now, as much as it seems strange, this is totally expected behavior :)

Artistic and 2Column templates are for Admiror Gallery 2.x, and I have to say I'm surprised that missing pagination is the only problem you have :) Great job with porting these templates to Admiror Gallery 4.5 :)

Now Admiror Gallery 2.x didn't have support for Pagination nor Albums, so I guess that this part is missing from templates.

Currently we do not have any plans for porting these templates to Admiror Gallery 4.5 in the near future. Only if we receive a large number of requests from the community.

What you can do is, download the Admiror Gallery 2.x, and checkout the differences between classic template for Admiror Gallery 2.x and classic for Admiror Gallery 4.5.

You will see that two folders are missing : pagination, albums, and some changes to index.php as well.
Following that model you need to edit the artistic and 2 column index.php files and add missing folders.

I can provide support if you have any problems.

Also it would be great to post it here when your finished, but it's not mandatory :)