It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:07 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: AG 4.0 problem
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 am 

Hello!
Installed AG 4.0 on my joomla 1.6, but have this error
Code:
Warning: require(plugins/content/AdmirorGallery/AdmirorGallery/popups/slimbox/index.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/childr01/public_html/plugins/content/admirorgallery/AdmirorGallery/classes/agGallery.php on line 291

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'plugins/content/AdmirorGallery/AdmirorGallery/popups/slimbox/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/childr01/public_html/plugins/content/admirorgallery/AdmirorGallery/classes/agGallery.php on line 291

Also in admin part i saw warning.. umm.. about not created pathes templates and popup.

I changed rights to 777, added pathes but page with gallery is empty! Even template disapear! What can i do? Thanks.

Post subject: AG 4.0 problem
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 am 
 Post subject: Re: AG 4.0 problem
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:36 pm 
Developer
Developer

Did you try to reinstall the plugin?
Maybe something went wrong with installation.

I will check this, maybe there is something wrong with required paths.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:59 pm 
Developer
Developer

Try this version, I fixed case difference in include paths and updated description :)

I develop on Windows (that's bad, I know ;) and Windows is not case sensitive when including scripts, so I missed this :)

Let me know if this helped, so we could update current release.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:43 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, when did AG 4.0 appear??? There's no Sub-forum for 4.0, no thread or anything...just the attachment on here!

And is 4.0 for joomla 1.6/1.7 as originally touted? does it work on 1.5 as well or just the newer versions?

Hmm?

Sam

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 am 
Developer
Developer

There is a release on the official page here : http://www.admiror-design-studio.com/en/joomla-extensions

This is just a plugin, and it is taken from 3.0.185 version that is for J1.5 version and modified to work in J1.6 and J1.7 versions.
It work only on J1.6 and J1.7 :)

The whole component requires a lot of rewrite that I just don't have the time to do :( Hope I will have some time soon.

If anyone has any experience with converting J1.5 component to J1.6 and J1.7 any help would be appreciated.

The biggest problem for now is converting JParameters to JForms and working with that :) I just can't figure that out.

This is just to fill in the gap until the whole component is finished, and to show that we made some progress :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 am 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:31 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Ah I see - I don't often bother with the "official" page as the forums are better and usually just as (or more so) up-to-date! hehe.

Plugin installed on my wip update to the seaxe website....currently on install of that I'm getting these errors:

Quote:
Warning: require(plugins/content/AdmirorGallery/AdmirorGallery/popups/slimbox/index.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sifsskhn/public_html/newseaxe/plugins/content/admirorgallery/AdmirorGallery/classes/agGallery.php on line 291

Warning: require(plugins/content/AdmirorGallery/AdmirorGallery/popups/slimbox/index.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sifsskhn/public_html/newseaxe/plugins/content/admirorgallery/AdmirorGallery/classes/agGallery.php on line 291

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'plugins/content/AdmirorGallery/AdmirorGallery/popups/slimbox/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sifsskhn/public_html/newseaxe/plugins/content/admirorgallery/AdmirorGallery/classes/agGallery.php on line 291

Which fairly clearly points to it not having slimbox installed...but of course the current popups are all 1.5 only. hmmm

Thanks for the work so far and here's hoping you find the time you need! :D

Sam / Bifford

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:34 am 
Contributor
Contributor

and was henceforth solved :

require(plugins/content/AdmirorGallery/AdmirorGallery/popups/slimbox/index.php)

the first admirorgallery folder (the one after /content/ ) was named with all lowercase letters on my server but I saw that the lines all used a capital A and G so I altered that in my ftp program and now it's fine - no error.

So the install process of the plugin needs altering slightly to name the first AG folder using a capital A and G :D

:D

Sam / Bifford

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:39 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Fnar! Okay - and further to that - renaming that folder from admirorgallery to AdmirorGallery then screws up being able to access the plugin in the backend in extensions:plugins!!

I guess I need to edit a file somewhere so that the slimbox calls are directed through "admirorgallery" and not "AdmirorGallery".

Is there any way to change the AG system so capitals do not break things? If not then the slimbox calls need a very minor re-writing!!

(oh, and an AG 4.x forum is now needed! :D )

Sam.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:48 pm 
Developer
Developer

Did you have problems with version from the forum, or with the version from the official site?

I think I fixed this problems in this version on the forum, but I don't have a way to test this because I use Windows :)

P.S. New forum created :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:48 pm 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:57 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Vasiljevski wrote:
Did you have problems with version from the forum, or with the version from the official site?

I think I fixed this problems in this version on the forum, but I don't have a way to test this because I use Windows :)

P.S. New forum created :)

I downloaded from this thread :)

and stupidly I didn't even notice that the problem I had was the same one the original poster had lol. But yes, it's still there.

Sam