It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:25 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 pm 
Developer
Developer

We all have need for a hosting for our Joomla! Websites, with PHP and mySQL. If You have some hosting to recommend or to warn about some bad hosting provoder, we would llke to hear it...

Post subject: Searching for a best hosting for Joomla Website
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 pm 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:52 pm 
Developer
Developer

All websites I done in last 2 years are hosted at AdriaHost.

They offer hosting for 25eur per year. For this I got really great tech support, PHP 5, latest cPanel.

It's OK for standard single website, but for nothing more.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:54 am 
Contributor
Contributor

I run four websites off my single host space, using Hostpapa.

Recently their tech support has been very slow in being forthcoming (which is unusual in my opinion) but otherwise I'm very happy with their service!

Sam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:01 pm 
Developer
Developer

Well, some may say that I'm not so bright when I say that GoDaddy is pretty god hosting company if you don't have any specific request that you need special attention from their Support service :)
Suppose if I was not the owner this post would probably had been deleted by some moderator angry at GoDaddy for some reason :) But I have the power here ;)

They are somewhat annoying with their offers and "Special discounts". This can be a big problem for someone that is not sure what they want or need. But if you know exactly what you want from your hosting plan, it is easy to order, in just a few steps.

My biggest surprise was that my Visa card got excepted, and I'm from Serbia, Paypal is just a dream here :) so this things make things easy.

As for the hosting plans, you can check their official we site, no need to copy the same info here :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:00 pm 

Hi all . I have Joomla website too and I'm using hostgator , I think it's a good hosting .

Post subject: Re: Searching for a best hosting for Joomla Website
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:00 pm