It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:41 pm 

Hello, :)

There is a way to add a pagination (like in admiror gallery) ?

If "Yes" , may i ask a tutorial step by step how to add the functional of pagination to the admiror frames ?
(back-end : to choose if it will be a pagination or not , and in the front-end : the pagintaion himself)

For your reply I will appreciated
:)

Post subject: Admiror Frames - Pagination
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:41 pm 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 pm 
Developer
Developer

Well I don't see a reason for pagination in Admiror Frames, what is there to break into pages? :)
I'm very curious about why do you need it :)

But, sorry to say, pagination is not supported in Admiror Frames because of the reason I wrote above :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:35 pm 

Hi, first thanx on your reply...

So, i tell you why i need a pagination for this superb plugin?

i put this plugin for Jobs page for my client site, every "post" of employee he search i wrappered this with a frame (same template,of course),
and i thinking what if he will post a lot of jobs? i don't want the page will be endless - so the solution for that is pagination. isn't it ?
:)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:38 pm 
Developer
Developer

Well in that case, you should consider some other plugin along with Admiror Frames :)

Or maybe use the Blog Layout for your displaying adds, that way Joomla will be taking care of paginating the content.