It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:20 am 

Hi,

Anytime a page with the gallery is displayed, there is a hidden link to the admiror gallery webpage: http://www.admiror-design-studio.com/en ... or-gallery

This is fine, however this link is broken. It leads to a 404 error page and is showing up as a broken link issue on my site reports.

Is there anyway you can get this link back up and functioning? or can we remove it from the plugin?
there doesn't seem to be a clear path where we can simply alter this link.

Let me know if any questions,
Thank you

Post subject: Your Gallery webpage is down & is causing broken link issues
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:20 am 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:52 pm 
Developer
Developer

I answered on our Facebook page, but I will copy the same in case someone is looking the same thing :)

Thanks for letting us know about this problem. You can edit admirorgallery.php to fix this, line 143:
Code:
$row->text .= '<br /><a href="http://www.admiror-design-studio.com/en/joomla-extensions" target="_blank">AdmirorGallery...

just remove "/en/joomla_extensions.
We changed the focus of the web site to Joomla Extensions, and links changed.

One again thank you for reporting this. We had almost 20.000 downloads of the latest Admiror Gallery but no one noticed this :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:51 pm 

Thank you. That person was nice enough to relay my question on facebook.

I must ask though, where is admirorgallery.php located? I am still unable to get this resolved.

I did find a file: 'admirorgallery.php' in my root/components/com_admirorgallery/ directory but there is no line 143 and no URLs to edit in it..

is the right file to edit somewhere else? this is component version 3.0.180, plugin version: 3.1.0, button version 1.0.2.

Thank you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:21 am 
Developer
Developer

I was under impression that you talked about 4.5 version, I totally forgot about 3.0 version links.

I added 301 Moved Permanently so that the wrong links in Admiror Gallery 3.0 and 4.5 are now redirecting to correct locations :)

admirorgallery.php is not in component folder, it is a plugin :), so it is located in: plugins/content/admirorgallery

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:52 am 

Vasiljevski wrote:
I was under impression that you talked about 4.5 version, I totally forgot about 3.0 version links.

I added 301 Moved Permanently so that the wrong links in Admiror Gallery 3.0 and 4.5 are now redirecting to correct locations :)

admirorgallery.php is not in component folder, it is a plugin :), so it is located in: plugins/content/admirorgallery

here's what I'm seeing in that directory:

no admirorgallery.php.. i've also checked each subfolder and it's not there..

the link: "http://www.admiror-design-studio.com/admiror-joomla-extensions/admiror-gallery/admiror-gallery" still shows up as a 404 error.. did you redirect the right link?

any other suggestions?

Post subject: Re: Your Gallery webpage is down & is causing broken link is
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:52 am 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:15 pm 
Developer
Developer

Third time is the charm :) Hope now I covered all 404 cases.

Sorry, in Joomla 1.5 admirorgallery.php is located in [root]/plugins/content. For some reason I always forgot that you use Joomla 1.5 and not Joomla 2.5.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:42 pm 

Yep I see the correct file now and the redirect is also effective :)

Thank you for your time!