It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:28 pm 
Developer
Developer

We published BETA release of third generation of AG, release 3.0.185.

This is more than just a AG Component. It's all in one installer with all tools and extensions installed at ones and ready for use.

Some of major changes in third generation of AG are:

* Album Support
* Pagination Support
* Button for Trigger Code
* Default settings is available from AG Control Panel
* Administration tools are redone
* JQuery conflicts resolved

Third generation of AG Templates has support for Albums and Pagination rendering.

Attachment:
File comment: Album and Pagination problems on sites using Cache ON fixed.
com_admirorgallery_3.0.185.zip [550.66 KiB]
Downloaded 418 times

Last edited by Vasiljevski on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:11 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Corrupted file fixed

Post subject: AG 3.0.185 - last updated 13/06/2011
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:28 pm 
 Post subject: Re: AG 3.0.163
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:25 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Wonderful! I shall try that now! :)

I was just browsing other plugins and saw one that imports a folder directly from flickr so that you don't need images locally. It uses the format: {artimageview flickr="25357685@N04" flickrSmallThumbs="true" flickrLargeImages="true"}{/artimageview} and I thought it was a great idea!?

Thanks for all your work! :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:01 am 
Contributor
Contributor

I made a new folder called "Gallery_Folders" inside the usual "image/stories" and moved the galleries in there as some of the folders that were originally in image/stories I do not want displayed.

The image manager now says "Cannot rename image:{folder name} and this is because the error shows there is a missing / after the first folder:

"Warning: rename(/home/allsa701/public_html/images/stories/Gallery_FoldersDisplays,/home/allsa701/public_html/images/stories/Displays.) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/allsa701/public_html/administrator/components/com_admirorgallery/models/imagemanager.php on line 341"

Sam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:21 pm 
Developer
Developer

Renaming at my website works fine in all scenarios... can You go to Control Panel and tell me settings for Root Folder ?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Ah, yes, ahem - my bad - I didn't have the "/" on the end of the folder name. Sorry - I did the update in a rush this morning lol.

However, the site now shows this: (http://www.all-saints-dovercourt.co.uk/ then the gallery page)

"
Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/allsa701/public_html/plugins/content/AdmirorGallery/classes/agHelper.php on line 122
"

Also, can we please have Priority sorting for Folders as well? Also the ability to "turn a folder off" by setting its priority to 0 would be good (same for photos)?? :)

many thanks!
Sam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 pm 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:20 am 
Developer
Developer

These are nice ideas... but not the good place for them. If You can add this ideas into Brainstorm section of community, it will be more convenient.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:37 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Certainly I can do that :)

btw - error appears to be solved as I uninstalled and reinstalled. Some of the templates and plugins do not appear compatible with 3? is that so?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:44 pm 
Developer
Developer

Templates for AG2 aren't compatible with AG3. I know that on official website is a link for templates and popups which aren't compatible with current AG, but I didn't find a time to solve it... Hopping that in next couple of day I'll figure it out ;-) .

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:01 pm 

Hoi, when I try to install this component I get the white screen with the following error: "-1 - An error has occurred. Unable to create target folder"
Nevertheless Admiror appears among components and looks like works well, but when I open the article containing the gallery I get the white screen with nothing on it.
The version of Joomla is 1.5.10, permissions of 'public_html' and 'components' folders are turned to 777

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:01 pm 
 Post subject: Re: AG 3.0.164
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:27 am 
Contributor
Contributor

This is a very minor point...your copyright data on the gallery's is still set to AG2!

"AdmirorGallery 2.0, author/s Vasiljevski & Kekeljevic."

Cheers! Sam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Contributor Blogs

Joomla! - the dynamic portal engine and content management system

Business Pizza, Bugs, and Fun October 17, 2014

You're Invited Please consider this your personal invitation to jo...

http://community.joomla.org/blogs/community/1832-business-pizza-bugs-and-fun-october-17th-2014.html

JED 3 Nearing Completion: Call for Beta Testers

We’re really excited to share that the development process for the new Joomla Extension Directory (JED) getting close to the finish line. As of right now, the front-end and back-end development is approximately 90% complete, and the JED Team is ...

http://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/1830-jed-3-nearing-completion-call-for-beta-testers.html

A new organizational structure and methodology to empower the growth of Joomla!

Why do we want to see a change? The leadership summit which occurred prior to J and Beyond 2014 brought about a number of incredible improvements. The theme for this year’s event “Investing in our Future” and the focus of the event ...

http://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/1829-a-new-organizational-structure-and-methodology-to-empower-the-growth-of-joomla.html

JWC14 JET Recipients Announced

The Joomla Event Travel Programme (JET) is pleased to announce that we have selected 15 members from the worldwide Joomla community. With 49 applications to choose from, it was a difficult decision that was made easier because of the

http://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/1828-jwc14-jet-recipients-announced.html