It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:42 pm 

I am helping my client update her Web site and she has this plugin installed. However, there is a broken link in the credits below the gallery that is causing issues. Can someone please tell me how to remove the credits below the gallery? I don't want broken links on the site. thanks.

This is the credit line below. The link is under "AdmirorGallery 3.0" and is pointed at the URL below (which is broken).
AdmirorGallery 3.0, author/s Vasiljevski & Kekeljevic.
http://www.admiror-design-studio.com/ad ... or-gallery

Site where gallery is posted:
http://grooms2go.com/our-van.html

PS. I need to clarify that I checked the Show Signature setting to NO under ADDITIONAL SETTINGS. This didn't work though. The signature still shows up.

Post subject: Broken Link in Admiror Gallery Credits
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:42 pm 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:33 pm 
Developer
Developer

OK link is fixed :)

But it seems to me that you added a gallery as a menu item. In that case to change its settings you need to open that menu link (Menu Manager->Main->gallery) there you will find settings panel on the right. That settings apply only on that Menu item.

That is why changing global settings didn't work.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:37 pm 

thanks for fixing the link!

I don't have the gallery in a menu item. However, I did check the menu item for this page and the parameters are set to "use global" for every item. Also the gallery is referenced from an article page as {AdmirorGallery}van{/AdmirorGallery}. Where "van" is the name of the gallery folder. The parameters for this article are all set to use global as well. I am not sure what is wrong but there are other things that aren't working properly either. I tried adjusting a few of the other global settings and none of them worked. I tried changing Gallery Template, Popup Engine, Background Color, Foreground Color, Show Signature, and nothing changed. Maybe something isn't connected properly? I tried reinstalling the plugin as well, no change.

Also, I am getting the error below in the image manager:
Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/15/11772215/html/plugins/content/AdmirorGallery/classes/agHelper.php on line 355

Thanks again for your help!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:57 am 
Developer
Developer

Hmm, this is very strange.

Is it possible for you to update to the latest Admiror Gallery?
I see that you use Joomla 1.5, but I cannot see which version of AdmirorGallery you have installed. You should install the latest one (3.0.185) for Joomla 1.5.

Is it possible to create a user and let me access the admin and check what is happening? If yes, please send details by mail or private message.

In general, that error is in this part of code:
Code:
        @$src_width = imageSX($src_img); //$src_width
        @$src_height = imageSY($src_img); //$src_height
        $src_w = $src_width;
        $src_h = $src_height;
        $src_x = 0;
        $src_y = 0;
        $dst_w = $new_w;
        $dst_h = $new_h;
        $src_ratio = $src_w / $src_h;
        $dst_ratio = $new_w / $new_h;

The problem is with calculating ratio $src_ratio = $src_w / $src_h; So you could investigate if there is some corrupted images inside the folder viewed by Image Manager.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:37 pm 

I am using the version below:
Component Version: 3.0.180
Plugin Version: 3.1.0
Button Version: 1.0.2

I checked the images and they are not corrupt. I will send you a PM with a login. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Broken Link in Admiror Gallery Credits
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:37 pm