It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:04 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm 
Maegashira
Maegashira

Trying and I get this: atal error: Cannot access private property agGallery::$match

EDITED:
========
Found the solution: It works if I use $agHelper->match instead of $AG->match

Post subject: Re: How to Get Clean Image Name
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:09 pm 
Maegashira
Maegashira

Still having a little trouble. I am using this: $sliderSpeed = $AG->ag_getParams("speed",$agHelper->match,50);

Which does not throw an error but ONLY prints out the default value. So in this case it only prints 50 instead of 1200 as set in the plugin code:

{AG thumbWidth="600" thumbHeight="310" thumbAutoSize="none" arrange="priority" timeout="6000" tabWidth="100" startingSlide="0" slideClass="slide" slideOpenClass="slide-open" slideClosedClass="slide-closed" slidePreviousClass="slide-previous" speed="1200" backgroundColor="ffffff" foregroundColor="808080" highliteColor="fea804" frame_width="500" frame_height="300" newImageTag="0" newImageTag_days="7" paginUse="0" paginImagesPerGallery="10" albumUse="0" showSignature="0" plainTextCaptions="0" template="accordion" popupEngine="slimbox" easing="easeInQuart" trigger="click"}Homepage-Pics{/AG}

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:37 pm 
Maegashira
Maegashira

Found a couple of things:

1) $AG->match is private. I had to just set match in the AG class to var and then it started working properly.

2) Filling a width for the frame size is reflected in the plugin code. However, the $AG->params array does not read the value from this at all. It seems to ONLY come from the setting set in the control panel. It is not overridden by the plugin code.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:00 pm 
Maegashira
Maegashira

Done!

Got the template completed with all the settings it can take and every easing option available.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:13 am 
Developer
Developer

buddyq wrote:
Thanks! I'm going to get working on this right now and see if I can get this thing working. What I think would be a great priority is having a way (using AJAX), is to select the template you want, then see those options. This way, the plugin code won't have extraneous settings that dont make sense for that template to use and get too bulky. Of course we can ignore those but it might confuse people down the road and as templates grow, could get too crazy.

Thoughts?

Yes, I totally agree with you. This might be achieved by option to disable some settings in the template, so that when you create a new template, you just say what option your template doesn't need. I will have to give some thought to this :) Its late (02:00 am) and I'm kinda unfocused :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:13 am 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:23 am 
Developer
Developer

I must say again, that I would never believed that this is AdmirorGallery on your site :) I'm truly amazed :)

Actually this was our idea at first, create some small platform for people with great ideas to focus more on their imagination and less on boring programing stuff :) I'm a programmer, so it's OK when I say that :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:47 pm 
Maegashira
Maegashira

Help me figure out how this template can work with others without having to:

1) set $AG->match to NOT be Private.
2) Not upload a new file with the parameters for the button parameters

Basically, have everything contained within the template itself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:02 pm 
Developer
Developer

1) use
Code:
$AG->getParameter([parameterName],[defaultValue])
(sorry, I totally forgot that I added this function :)
The whole agGallery class is constructed as an API for templates and any other extensions :)

2) I don't see any solution to this problem. Only to add some information about the custom parameters so that user can manually add it to the
Code:
{AG [params]}[folder] {/AG}

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 pm 
Developer
Developer

Interesting idea. I like it a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 pm 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:34 am 
Maegashira
Maegashira

Here is the zAccordion template. Version 1. Test it and let me know if it needs anything. I could probably write MORE instruction but I'm hoping this will do for now.

Buddy

Attachments:
File comment: Test this out and see if it works for you!
zaccordion.zip [139.13 KiB]
Downloaded 531 times